POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

In these days I think about my own future because of my career, at least when people ask me. Where Is the next place or job I will make? That’s why the short answer is about look at myself some years later, there’s something intriging about me right now, so I think in the future I will create a lot of memories too.



 I make this statement taking into account looking at myself in 10 more years. Because during my career here at the campus I would like to achieve everything that my abilities allow me. For example, years ago I was a teacher, and months later I recieved a call to play in the orchestra.



 If you ask me where I want to be in the future, it’s a little bit complicated. I have traveled a lot, so when I will search myself in the future, Where will I be? Playing drums in front of the greengrocery near my home? Or with an big orchestra in a far town?

Yeah, that’s a reason why I can’t think too much about travel to the future, my life is too much different when I talk about places and it will become confusing. And much less to stay there, because I would need to know





what will I do to get this far in life.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme

The best concert